The objects for which the association is established are:-
1. To promise and protect the interest of the business of Dates, Dry fruits and spices.
2. To take up decisions in the matter of bye-lows rules, costoms and convention in respect in respect of the business of Dates and Fruits and end eavour to achieve uniformity for implementing actions and decisions.
3. To be helpful in promoting and implementing the Government policies and administrative institutions touching all the matters pertaining to the business in export and imports of dates and dry fruits after considering mutual interest.
4. To advise the members on the problems arising out of any low, order, Notifications, policies, rules or regulations made by the government and situation arising out of administrative difficulties,
5. To try and help for the uplift and prosperity of association in every way, particularly in the Financial and business section, with the main object of promoting the business in imports and export of dates and dry Fruits.
6. To own, hold, construct, maintain and after any buildings, necessary or convenient for the association and to provide building, rooms and other facilities for the purpose of the association.
7. To create, promote, cordial relations and co-operative spirit amongst the members of the association.
8. To make from time to time rules and regulations and alterations in bye lows for and alterations in the objects above specified and for the arbination and settlement of all disputes or otherwise in connection with the business hereinabove referred to and in particular to make disciplinary bye-lows, rules and regulation and to appoint committees, whether permanent or otherwise for the furtherance of any of the objects or powers, expressed, or implied of the association and to determine their powers and duties and the conditions under which they are to hold office and operate from time to time, revoke or amend such rules regulations and bye lows.
9. To enter into arrangements with any Government, Ruling power and any local or other authorities which may seen conducive to the Association’s objects or any of them and to obtain from any such Government Ruling Power, or any of them and to obtain from any such government Ruling Power, or authority any powers, rights, licences, privileges or concessions which the association may think fit and desirable to obtain any to carry out, exercise and comply with any such arrangements, rights, licences, privileges and concessions.
10. To do all such other lowful things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects provided that the association shall not support with its funds or endeavour to impose on, or procure to be observed by, its members or others, any regulation or restriction which , if any object to the Association would make it a Trade Union.